Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Fa-yah with the CountryFam!

On Tuesday, the CountryRents picked up Minnie and I bright and early for a trip to MY favorite fair :) The day started out "fall-ish" but by the end the sun was warm and we even got some Autumn color in our cheeks...

I haven't been to the fair during the week since I was in high school... maybe before that... it sure was fun to go on Tuesday... aka "Blue Hair Day".... please click on the picture to enlarge. Please note the average age of the attendees... :)

it worked for us though since we were not the ONLY ones with a stroller :)

oh yeah... and LOOKIE WHO MET US THERE!! :)



The CountryRents were RIGHT in their glory... and when I say that this was the BEST pic... you'll be able to judge for yourselves when I post the "out-takes" tomorrow... hee hee hee

pretty sure I might have been tossed about a time or two like this wearing similar overalls :)

there is a pic of JJ, J and the boyz posed just like this out there... but I'm going to need JJ or J to send it to me so I can add it.... (HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE!)

and just a simple title of "Uncle L... you buy me SOMETHIN'??" :)

She's LUCKY she's MINE. I don't share my with just ANYONE :)

BUT she needs to learn EARLY we LOVE pizza in this family... YUM YUM!
Pretty much her face the whole day... taking it all in, hollering at her cousins and laughing at random things... she LOVED IT :)
Couple more years Minnie and we'll let you ride with CJ :)
always fun when you bump into MORE cousins!!!

please note... in this picture there are FIVE methods of transportation that belong to our "group" for porting small children. Good thing the pace was SLLLOOOWWWWWW on Tuesday at the Fa-yah :)
I don't need NO RIDES... I GOT ME A JEEP!!! You should SEE my Mama drive this thing!!! :)

Ride 'em cowboy!! :)
Grampa?? You buy me one!?!?!? :)
I love me some baby horses...
but I especially love THIS baby in FRONT of the horse :) She was SUCH A GREAT girl... she had SO much fun and she was a PEACH to be around all day :) Thanks again CountryRents for an AMAZING trip to the fair!! :) We had A BLAST!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, nice shirt. where'd ya score that