Friday, October 1, 2010

Way More Pics of Minnie...

than should be allowed in one blog... good thing it's MY blog...:) Ah... the excitement of the stairs...she KNOWS she is NOT supposed to BE on the stairs... see... checking to see if I am behind her...


uh-oh...
how about NOW Mama??? will you keep telling me to get down NOW...??


At THIS age... good thing she is distractable...:)
course it helps that she loves the borrowed toy from the Sunshine Family

I mean she REALLY...
REALLY loves it! :)

she would stay outside ALL DAY everyDAY if I would let her :) she LOVES it so much!!!
another new found fun time!! :) L&L allowed us to use their backpack... she went for a little walk through the woods with Dad last week and had a BLAST!!!
Look much alike?? :) yeah. Thought so. :)
On Friday we went out in the EARLY (for us!) AM with Aunnie Becker and she talked me into letting Minnie on one of the rides. You know my germ-a-phobe self was FREAKING right now... but I DID IT :)
Neither of us had .25 to make the ride actually RUN....
but Minnie loved it just the same...
I STINKIN' LOVE this kid...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CD ah the stairs sweet pay back