Friday, October 29, 2010

The BEST day of the WEEK

Mama H was coming over for coffee/tea bright and early on Thursday AM. The next day she was going to the Sunshine Girl's house. I suggested the more the merrier and why don't we all meet here. She thought it was fabulous and invited Sweetie and her kidlets! I thought THAT was fabulous and immediately got in touch with J.T. and J w/ CJ and Ho-Hahn! :) THE MORE THE MERRIER :) Before Husband left for school I took "before" pictures...

and now for the DURING!! :) 6 Mommas, and 9 kiddies!! It was a GOOD TIME!!

The BEST part? Enjoying all the YUMMY food and chit chatting with my girlfriends amidst the happy chattering and playing of the little people.
So fun! (Even if CJ doesn't appear to think so :)
Sweetie's handsome little man...
who just happens to look like his sister...
and not to be left out of the action... the oldest sister :) This boy is WELL-LOVED!
Ah my little Dani-Girl... she was a little "off" but you'd never know it except for a few less smiles. She's just so dern GOOD NATURED :) LOVE HER!
Ho-Hahn was ALL about having me take his picture so he could see it in the back of the camera. This child will grow up never knowing about Polaroids or developing film :)


For the most part everyone was scooting home for lunch and naps but Dani was sleeping away the AM in Minnie's bed so J.T. and I got some extra hang out time. Then the CountryRents called to see if they could pick up some files from me and asked if I wanted lunch from BOB'S THE BAKERY!!!! UH... YES PLEASE! :) The sandwhiches are so HUGE, J.T. and I split it and I even cut a chunk off for Husband to have as part of his dinner!!!! :) J.T. and I spent the next hour or so sitting in the warm sun on my deck while Dani played and Minnie slept in her bed :)

When Husband got home I took off for a hair-trim.

Seriously a recap:

Time spent with girlfriends and eating yummy food

Lunch provided by the CountryRents

Warm fall sun

Extra hangout time with J.T.

A haircut

The.Best.Day.Of.The.Week.Period.

1 comment:

mykids4hisglory said...

THIS is what makes me miss being home!!!!
I SERIOUSLY think, "Hmmmm...if I have just ONE MORE...."
Oh, gosh...I.NEED.TO.STOP!!!!!
Keep me in mind for the next one! I'm flexible!!! Looks like a GREAT time!!!
xo