Friday, October 1, 2010

Girl's Night Out ~ The Redheads! :)

Last Wednesday I had a Girl's Night Out with my redheads :) I LOVE these girls like NOBODIES biz-ness and they MUST love me since they have stuck by me for SO long... one of them even after LIVING with me :) We had dinner and they graciously agreed to AppleB's since I had a G.C. and it WAS still TECHNICALLY No Spend month... even though Husband and I had the day before kinda considered it done by making "the trip" to Wal*Mart....Trying to get a self-posed group shot turned into more giggles than 30+ year old should be allowed :) Sorry HB and Laura Jane for putting these on here but they were TOO silly not to... So much fun with you girls! Can't wait to do it again!!



Special thanks to Husband who spent some quality time with Minnie :) so Mama could re-charge!!

No comments: