Sunday, October 10, 2010

The PARK!!!

Look at 'em all!! :) On Wednesday last week SIL L asked if I could watch Sky and Daws on Friday since they had no school... hrrrmm.... help and entertainment for Minnie? Yes please :) I rallied up some Mom friends and we all met at the park for a picnic lunch and lots of fun time in the Autumn sun!!! we all KNOW she loves the swing...
I do love that out of THIS 12 year old's mouth came... "you're NEVER too old for the swings!" He was by far the oldest but I think he may have had the most fun :)
Everyone needs a Sky...
It has been funny to me that each time we go to the park there are more and more things Minnie can and WANTS to do... this trip it was all about climbing up the stairs and going down the slide...
good thing she had someone to take her...


Sweet C-line showed up for a few minutes before she went to her great grand-parents for lunch...
The Sunshine girls were there too!!!
Minnie could not have been MORE thrilled to see all her peeps!
and just to leave you giggling...please note the hair :)



Warm fall days, Mama's playing with their babies, and lunch on a picnic sheet... things I love about my life right now...

No comments: