Thursday, October 15, 2009

MY favorite fair 2009...

There was the donut line... mmmm....
and a itty bitty 2 day old calf...
our favorite bench to watch the parade and 4-H kids line up...

our favorite 4-H kid...(brown shirt back to)
a t-shirt Husband is most DEF. going to need...
Princesses...the REAL soda deal (note the Mountain Dew Bets!) :)and my favorite person in the whole WORLD....
When we got home... I have another sneak peek into Minnie's room... SIL L helped me "fluff" some things... :)
the big reveal will be sometime soon... pictures still need to be hung, a quilt needs to be finished and furniture needs to be stained... but soon... :)

5 comments:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

I LOVE that fair too! :) Can't wait to see the unvailing of the room too! :)

TracyMichele said...

I'm still in shock over the doughnut line!!!

Country Mouse said...

you wouldn't be if you had one of the donuts :) mmmmmm soooo yummy :)

Mama H said...

I LOOOOOVE those donuts!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's it...based on the soda and the donuts I think I need to start attending this fair too.

der2jeter