Thursday, October 29, 2009

Random. Because I can. It's MY blog :)

This is the detergent we have here at work in our kitchens. It reminds me of my Nannie T. I don't typically eat cereal. Few reasons... I could go through a box in one sitting (even NOT PG), the milk just messes with my blood sugar and I can't ever take enough insulin to make it worth it... HOWEVER... I bought this new Newman's Own Sweet Enough Cereal (ok the NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP TOTALLY SOLD ME) Vanilla Almond so that Husband and I could throw a little crunch into our yogurts and it IS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! Tastes LIKE FROSTED FLAKES. Seriously yummy. And seriously... DELICIOUS! :)

I like my english muffins just about burnt. Just like my Grampa.
I brought pitas with sharp cheese in them to toast for lunch a couple of weeks ago... JJ said.. "That reminds me of Nannie W..." :) Me too JJ... she might not have been a CHEF but she made stuff WE liked :)I am blessed by being friends with both a hairdresser AND a barber. I think this is a blessing to me because they are FANTASTIC listeners. I think they must teach you that in hair school... I want to be a GREAT listener. They are good examples to me :)

I listen to Saved By the Bell every morning while I get ready for work. It is how I tell time. I know when the commercials come on how much time I have left to get ready.
I only have at MOST 19 days of work left before I'm out for maternity... oh.my.goodness.

3 comments:

Mama H said...

I had no idea that Saved By The Bell was still on...that is HILARIOUS that you use it to determine the time in the morning. (PS...Screech is my favorite.)

TracyMichele said...

Um.. is there any dairy or sugar in the cereal? I'm tempted! Looks good. :)

Country Mouse said...

There is sugar but not sure on dairy. I did find the nutritional info online... mmmm