Friday, October 30, 2009

I'll SACRAFICE for MY family...

Husband and I were in the "big city" for the Thursday Dr appt...so happy he was with me since Minnie was giving me a run for my money for much of the day... Braxton Hicks just would NOT let up today so they wanted to make sure that all was swell with her and that we still have some time before she makes her appearance... it is and we do. :) PHEW. Now... if only I could get my stomach to stop cramping up every 4-5 minutes :)

After the TWO HOUR AND 15 MIN. appt we decided to go to my fav. Mexican place in the "big city" (Laura Jane I kinda felt like I was cheating on you!?!? :) and SIL J asked me very nicely to please eat some salsa for her... um... OK. TWIST MY ARM WHY DON'TCHA? So here is the proof SIL J... I'll sacrafice for my family like this ANYTIME :)
AND because I'm PG and because it is true that I often think about food for much of the day :) on Wednesday J.T. brought some OBNOXIOUSLY large grapes to hypno-birthing... I honestly thought they were worth blogging about... seriously... The Dude thought they were slices of apples in the ziplock bag... We are pretty convinced they were grown by a nuclear power plant but we all ate them anyway :)


Good times with two very PG girls crammed in the backseat while our Husbands *might* have been getting D&D :)

1 comment:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

I like the trade off this week, I take advil for you, you have some really good salsa for me. Of course there's no salsa like the home made stuff you have!! :)