Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Currents...

Currently: stuck at work... staring at the sunshine outside my window...

Current Book: still haven't made it past Chapter 4 of Crazy Love, read 1/2 of Healthy Sleep Happy Child, and a stack of other baby/PG books that are on my nightstand and in the bathroom and will be starting Baby Wise as soon as I can find a few minutes to spare...

Current Album:
Current Film: Really REALLY wanting a date night IN to watch this snuggled up on the couch with Husband

Current Colors: Current Favorite Links: BRU and Target

Current Drink: Current Food: I wish (click here)

I'd settle for this though...

or anything PUMPKIN

Current wish list: Puh-LEEEZZEEEE


ok... what about this? :) 5-6 more weeks... and Laura Jane is showing up at the hospital with it... :) CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Hilarious!!! PQ and I love the candy picture! YUM! Which one would you choose?