Friday, October 23, 2009

Just a "fun" little comparison...34 Weeks...

How far along: 34 Weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 33 lbs at my appt yesterday ~ Monday I should find out how much of that they think is Minnie
Maternity clothes: course...but I STILL prefer jammies...I did break down and buy some comfy yoga pants but they are too BIG and keep falling down... can't a girl catch a break!? :)
Stretch marks: ah... yes... I made it to 34 weeks and now I have two on either side of my belly button....NUTS.
Belly button: Out
Sleep: What's that?
Baby movement: Oh I can tell you where her behind is and the foot she is using for leverage to move around is in the picture below...:)
Food cravings: anything Pumpkin (except pie...) loving the pumpkin muffins right now
Food aversions: I ate a cheeseburger from McDonalds... I think EVERYTHING has come back now... WHOOHOO... :)
What I miss: Advil, Creamy Caesar dressing, wine, sleep, pants that don't fall off...
Looking forward to: SLEEPING IN tomorrow
Best moment this week: Finding out that Husband has to "practice" massage for our birthing class... yes please :) my back is killing me :)
Milestones: I have all my Dr's appts scheduled through when she will probably be here by... YIKES! 5 weeks +/- a few days and COUNTING...

3 comments:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

Ahhh....Advil, never knew how much I loved it until I couldn't take it. I may have taken it a few times when I didn't really need it, just because I could again. :)

Country Mouse said...

I didn't even remember I missed it until your HUSBAND mentioned it yesterday... aches and pains today and I'm def. "missing" it :)

TracyMichele said...

What do you need the advil for? I bet I can find you a natural cure and you can do away with that junk FOREVER! ;)

And.. um... belly shots!?