Thursday, October 22, 2009

Husband Pregnancy Quotes, Part 3

Setting the stage...

Country Mouse barely awake sipping the coffee sweet precious Husband left on her nightstand before he got into the shower...
Husband... out of the shower, opens the bathroom door says Good Morning and then...

Husband: How much wood did you get done?
Country Mouse: (need I remind you..."barely awake") huh?
Husband: How much WOOD did you get done?
Country Mouse: (coffee must be hitting the brain) uh oh... was I snoring AGAIN?
Husband: (snicker snicker laugh laugh) I was downstairs watching SportsCenter and I could hear you all the way up here. AND you were laying ON YOUR SIDE!?!?!?
Country Mouse: ack....sorry... :(

Seriously... it just keeps getting better :)

4 comments:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

The snoring does get preety bad at the end, at least it did for me. I actually woke myself up a few times. It's good to hear you were sleeping so well last night, did class have anything to do with that?

Country Mouse said...

Oh I totally wake myself up (sometimes :) and I wake up with the WORST sore throat...and the drool all over the pillow from having my mouth WIDE open!? Attractive no doubt :) hee hee hee... I def. do sleep better on Wed. nights... :) Something to look forward to for the next couple of weeks :)

Mama H said...

Absolutely hilarious!!! Oh man...who knew you were a lumberjack during the evening hours.

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

LOL I've never really snored or drooled, until pregnancy. Good news is, unlike some things that permanently change when your pregnant, the snoring and drooling will go back to what is was before.