Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Husband Pregnancy Quotes, Part 2

Setting the stage:

We went to the fair this weekend... (pics to follow, I hope, tomorrow) we walked a MILE to even GET into the fair (no paying for parking for these two!) we walked all AROUND the fair and then we started the trek back to the car...

Husband was walking in front of me and his hips and foot didn't seem to be bothering HIM too much THAT day since I was STRUGGLING to keep up behind him... had def. braxton hicks going on and huffing and puffing... I hollered up that I needed a break....

Husband: What's wrong?
Country Mouse: I'm in some pain. I just need to take a little break. Just a little rest...
Husband: I'd offer to give you a piggy back ride....

(Country Mouse raises eye brows)

Husband: But I don't know that your legs are LONG enough...


Nice. Real Nice. So now not only do I know HOW big my belly really IS but now I'm laughing so hard that I'm going to pee my pants. Great. :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

HILARIOUS!!!!

TracyMichele said...

One could have posed the question, "Dude.. what's wrong with your shoulders!? Man up!". hehehe.