Thursday, October 1, 2009

Husband's Pregnancy Quotes

The man makes me laugh... no doubt about it. Hope these make you giggle too...

Setting the stage: Few weeks ago while trying to change my pump site to my belly while sitting on the bed...

Husband: (Turning away from me) "snicker, snicker, hee hee"
CountryMouse: "What are you laughing at?"
Husband: "You look like Santa Claus with a big belly but you have these twiggy arms and legs sticking out..."
CountryMouse: "is that a COMPLIMENT?" :)

Setting the stage: Few nights ago, Husband woke me up to check my sugar before he got into bed... I needed to get up to go potty...

CountryMouse: "groan, ouch, JEEPERS it is so hard to maneuver when I fall asleep on my back"
Husband: "kinda like a turtle on it's back with the shell?"

hee hee hee

3 comments:

TracyMichele said...

hehe. I always thought I looked like that character (maybe a cracker or a potato, I can't remember?) that "Hankered for a hunk of cheese". Please tell me Husband remembers that after school jingle?

Country Mouse said...

He piped up immediately with "School House Rock".... you people are OLD :)

TracyMichele said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!