Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Weekend Report...Part 1 of 2...

We saw these guys... (along with L&L and the CountryRents) for brief visits Saturday... can you guess why Ho-Hahn is SO excited? or why CJ can't stop beaming and JJ looks ALL geeked up?
Ho-hahn is saying "nah-nee nah nee boo boo, I know the big fun!!"
and I couldn't be MORE excited for my Uncle...he deserves it... he's such a great guy and he waited 14 YEARS to have a new (to him) one...it even came with the little pe-tone lights on the top that he LOVES to run when he plows his own yard AND some fancy smancy wheels that my Daddy thinks are cool... I sure can't wait to ride in the back with my friend/cousin Minnie and Reebsie...
Husband's new sweet ride... :)
You know those things that you NEEEEEED to get DONE before the baby comes... like her laundry, her room, the shower needs to be cleaned upstairs (and probably down) the freezer needs to be filled with easy to pop in the oven meals... you know... all THOSE things that we GIRLS think about... ??? :)
This... was Husband's concern... we KNEW we needed a truck for ohhhhh only about a year and 1/2 or so... but Husband likes to take his time to make big (or little :) decisions (and something that I LOVE and might not love all the time :) about him... he makes well informed, smart for our family, choices. He made another one this weekend... His "checklist in his mind"... is done. :)
Phew. Because now I can get him to work on MINE! :) (How's that shower cleaning coming Husband? :)

3 comments:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

Congratulations on the new TRUCK - It definately is a sweet ride! - JJ

IzzyBsMama said...

Nice truck! I actually saw the guys climbing into it at the grocery store this afternoon :) Plenty of room for ALL of you PLUS all of Minnie's "gear"! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

O my Word...I can't wait to drive it!!;-)
-GA