Monday, October 5, 2009

The Weekend Report... it was a DOOZIE...

We braved the weather and headed to the Fair...This is Husband's favorite one... my favorite is NEXT weekend... but I sure do love the company that comes to this one... even if our numbers seem to dwindle every year... Bri Bri, Brando, and L&L you were missed...
but don't think that missing you stopped us from having a GREAT time...

and eating yummy fair food...
and get splashed with mud by horses...
or watching the farm-ah boys...
and their big oxen....
I love me some farmer boys... :) especially this one who even though he LIVES in the city would fit RIGHT in, in the country...

See what I mean? :) He would have spent the DAY at the oxen pull and sitting on tractors...
There might be some teasing behind this shot TRACTOR...They said something about liking this one the best... something about the color green??? just KIDDING!!!! WE/I didn't let them spend ANY time on that one and told them all to get on a "real" tractor! :)
There was WARM donut eating... (only one teenie bite for me and Minnie...maybe NEXT year Minnie...) the rest was eaten by these two...they don't seem to mind...
and I believe there was some taunting going on here as well... something to her sister about "nah-nee nah-nee BOO BOO"...
"TOO BAD I DON'T SEE YOU!!!"
The "mayors in training" made friends with the "locals"...
and...well...this is just for those of you that know us in REAL life...
kind of a different picture than LAST YEARS huh?? When my jacket actually BUTTONED :)
Just a picture of the messy faces...
like I said... the messy faces :) you can't see it very well but Husband was getting me into the car and I looked up and said... "did you have candy apple?" He replied that he had to "start them" for the girls... mmmm guess who ELSE had candy apple on their face!?!? :) At least we know NOW where they get it from! :)
Sunday was a day I was DEF. looking forward to... friends, family, food, baby stuff... and all in honor of....
GORGEOUS J.T.!!! :) Still no idea what her little love's gender is but she got a library of books to start him/her off and a bunch of basics that will help in the first few months! Birthing Class starts for us with the Husbands this week!! YIKES we are coming down to it!! :)
Can't WAIT to see Minnie and her new friend grow up together :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

Oh, I LOOOOOOOVE warm donuts from the fair!!!!!!

TracyMichele said...

And I loooooooove belly shots! :) Looks like fun.