Monday, October 12, 2009

Just a "fun" little comparison...32 Weeks...

How far along: 32 Weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 28 lbs at my appt last Thursday (5lbs 7oz of that is Minnie as of today)
Maternity clothes: course...but I prefer jammies
Stretch marks: still nothing...(PHEW and YEEEHAWWW ~ even according to Husband)
Belly button: Out and further OUT
Sleep: mostly from 2:45AM until 6AM...otherwise... yah. No.
Baby movement: Yep...hard limbs anyone?
Food cravings: Still not too much as far as CRAVINGS but I would eat Chips and Queso and sweets all day everyday if the sugars would allow... instead it is celery and yogurt... mmmm...:)
Food aversions: For the most part everything has come back. I still don't want actual HAMBURGERS but I will eat burger IN things now...
What I miss: Clickers
Looking forward to: Doing teenie tiny hand-me-down laundry with Dreft this weekend, sitting in my NEW GLIDER!!!
Best moment this week: Birthing class with J.T. and the Dude :)
Milestones: Minnie decided to go breech... and 2 days later decided to go BACK to head down... Oh Minnie...

4Weeks...15 Weeks...30 weeks
32 Weeks 3 Days

YIKES. :)

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Aaaah!!! So cute! I love it!

Mama H said...

Okay, for the record...I'm just realizing something...we are going to meet THIS LITTLE GIRL in about 6 weeks!!!! WOW!!!! Oh my goodness...it doesn't seem possible that 32 weeks has already gone by! Oh man...roughly 6 more weeks until she arrives!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!

Momma S said...

You look sooooo cute! I Love your popped out belly button!!! 6 weeks is so soon! Can't wait to cuddle Little Mini!