Monday, November 2, 2009

Friday night...of the Weekend Report

I love Daddy/Daughter working/teaching time...someone had to make the whipped cream for the gingerbread :)
The monkeys at the "kids" table...
The monkey... I mean girl we were honoring with a MUCH belated b-day pah-ty... dern that potion that I can't get to come out right to keep them young... I KNOW if it flies by this fast with these guys it is ONLY going to be 10 times worse with Minnie...
Snuggling in "the chair"... Sky is reading to Chloe and it was just about the CUTEST thing you ever did see...
except maybe this... and I *might* be partial...

Love time snuggled up on a chilly night at MIL's with kiddies, chaos, chop suey and tasty treats... :) Thanks for having b-days SIL L and Bri Bri... :)

2 comments:

Momma S said...

Oh, that Daddy / Daughter stuff just melts my heart! You'll see what I mean soon enough!.... Of course just to not leave anyone out, those Father/Son, Mother/Daughter, and Mother/Son things are special in there own ways too.

Looking forward to "Saturday morning... of the weekned report"!

Country Mouse said...

Stay tuned tomorrow AM Mama S :)