Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HELP! (Part 2) The Weekend Report...

Picture the Wonder Years song playing in the background... "What would you do...." blah blah "I get BY with a lil' help from my FRIENDS" :) There's Mama H who offered to help me put together my meals for our freezer before Minnie comes...wait... who's that in between us? Oh yes... the nephew we share :) Daws was a HUGE help stuffing shells, slicing veggies and running up and down the basement stairs... The three of us managed, in 3.5 hours no less... 3 chicken pot pies, over 50 stuffed shells, 8 chicken enchilladas with refriend beans, 2 red sauce meat lasagnas, 2 white sauce veggie lasagnas and I made twice baked potatoes on Saturday and already had those in the freezer... oh yah... and a whole PILE 'O DISHES! :) Meanwhile, outside... while Husband was leaf blowing... these two were leaf JUMPING!!! I used to do the same thing with my cousins and JJ when we were this age at Nannie and Grampa's house... so fun...


I think they are pretty psyched they don't have to help in the kitchen and that Daws is taking their pic :)
Thanks for all the help... I truely feel like it is ooookkkk for Minnie to come now... well... minus the list of things I still WANT to do... ok ok... I *might* be nesting... :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

SO FUN!! I'm glad you asked for some help.

PS...Feel free to ask for ANY help once Minnie gets here. You know how much I love to snuggle with babies! :)