Friday, November 6, 2009

yet ANOTHER one... :)

On Tuesday after hours the girls at work wanted to do a lil' get-to-gether....
and we were OVERWHELMED with generosity once again... my cake was made special for me by the daughter of one of my ex co-workers who is a freshman in high school... she decorated it while her mother was on the phone and when she got off she asked if she could just put the first initial of my name... her mother said no because that is my brother's name and the girl's response? "Well, I just didn't know how GOOD I was going to be with the decorating but I was GOOD so I finished it :)" funny funny modest girl... :) I LOVED the cake...
some of the smaller attendees that came with their Mama's :)You know I love practicial and this was filled with lotions, soaps and bath fun for Minnie...
and a fun bow :)
I'm trying REALLY hard not to cry here while I look at the Target G.C. and the amount that they collected...clearly my little friend next to me is awestruck as well....
Husband got to enjoy the benefits of the pah-ty when I got home... :) and Minnie will enjoy the Target benefits for a LONG LONG time to come.....
WOW!

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Aaaaawww....it makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside! I'm so happy for you! :)

TracyMichele said...

Love it.

On another note, we need to take photos of our husband's t-shirt collections and compare. LOL.

Country Mouse said...

What's to compare? Mine has two that he wears... this one apparently (he has had it on for three days :) and "Gut Deer" :) course I'm the girl that only wore one green old navy tank all summer last year, not sure I can say anything and at this point in the PGCY I only rotate 2-3 outfits. :) hee hee hee