Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just a "fun" little comparison....36 Weeks...

How far along: 36 Weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 37 lbs at my appt Thursday ~ Monday I should find out how much of that they think is Minnie ~ 7lbs 14oz and my big girl is in the 90% this week...
Maternity clothes: course...but I STILL prefer jammies...but really...even those are really not THAT comfy ~ 'bout done with the pants falling off or digging into my sides or leaving an imprint on my body of my pump tubing... :) I read in one of my PG books to bring something to the hospital that fit you when you were 5 months PG....wow.
Stretch marks: yeah...dern it.
Belly button: Out
Sleep: Funny? story from the week... I woke up at 2AM on Tuesday morning and Husband was NOT next to me... The dog was upstairs the lights were all off and I went looking for him... he was downstairs all snuggled up in the guest bed because... oh yes... you've guessed it...his wife SNORES LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN and the man laid in bed for 25 min with a pillow over his head before he thought "This is RIDICULOUS" :) and went downstairs to sleep... sad. (but I do have to say we both slept better than we had in days....)
Baby movement: Yes and I still like it... especially comparatively speaking to the Braxton Hicks YOWCH! NOT.A.FAN. They started full force on 10/29 and have really not let up since...
:(
Food cravings: Chocolate? I can't tell if that is just ME, old Halloween candy or the PGCY though? :)
Food aversions: still burgers...didn't want that for dinner when Husband suggested it on Wednesday... bleck.
What I miss: Sleep and comfy clothes
Looking forward to: A quieter schedule than October was before she makes her arrival...
Best moment this week: All my showerssssssssss
Milestones: "Hippo"- Birthing class is over... Her room is put together (minus just a couple of things), her laundry is washed, dried, folded and put away, I have newborn dipes and she literally could come and we'd be "ready"....whatever THAT means!

And just to "toot toot" my own horn...(see below belly pics you should be able to click to enlarge the picture of the report...) the Docs and RN's are psyched with a diabetic that is 50% in the "Target" range... I've been above 50% for the PGCY (above 65% in the beginning) but typically around 53-55% once the placenta kicked in and started causing a ruckus for me... but THIS made me happy when I printed my reports for Loretta, the diabetic RN :)

4 Weeks...
32 Weeks 3 Days...

36 Weeks 1 Day...



4 comments:

Mama H said...

Oh my goodness....seeing you each week doesn't really allow me to absorb your growing belly...I mean, I know it's growing but it doesn't feel like it's getting bigger because I can see you often....but when I see these pictures, it's a gentle reminder that it is indeed growing! You look adorable! :)

Can you please do a weekly growth post until she arrives?

Momma S said...

How about daily???? 36 weeks, is such a mile stone. You look wonderful, that "Momma to be" glow. Going to miss seeing you this morning. But my brain is a jumble of baby prayers directed toward that church this morning.
;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are a beautiful pregnant girl....you do absolutely glow!!!! I am so proud of you for your Rock Star Performance!!!!

- LJC

TracyMichele said...

I think you need to stop calling these "little" comparisons. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Looking good, my friend! Keep it up.