Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunshine Family

How do I EVEN say "Thank You" in enough ways to this family and ESPECIALLY the Momma!

On Friday night they showed up with a HUGE vat of Mac 'n Cheese and salad for us to all enjoy together for dinner... and I think an even BIGGER pan of homemade cinnamon rolls for dessert (WOW WERE THEY AMAZING!!) Not to MENTION calzones for our freezer to enjoy AFTER Minnie gets here

Momma S is very free and willing to be honest and share tips and tricks of mothering with me AND on Sunday AM after church the girl was (in a skirt no less) climbing around the back of my Scooby to install the carseat base for us and make sure that Minnie is NOT going ANYWHERE once she is buckled into that "bucket" :)

Oh how we are BLESSED with our "new" and quickly becoming dear OLD :) friends. Thank you just doesn't even CUT it Sunshine Family! We love you lots and are SO thankful for you!!!
*img credit from Momma S's private blog :) we didn't take any pics on Friday night, I think we were too busy chatting and hanging out :) not a bad thing :)

2 comments:

Momma S said...

Well Thank you is more than enough, you're Welcome.
I do love a well installed car seat! But to clarify, I was wearing a very LONG skirt, lol. Just imagine!
We love you guys too!

Mama H said...

CINNAMON BUNS???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PQ and I are soooooo jealous!