Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sit Down and Relax...It's FAIR Season

Minnie was a bit bigger in the backpack this year...but such a great way to maneuver the fay-yah! I'll be the annoying woman with the stroller tomorrow (at the Fair vs. 2.0) but when Daddy is there... the ride is supreme! and clearly she loves it. ;)

Ok, maybe she liked THESE BETTER...



yep... she DEFINITELY likes those better...

Ah the annual picture... I think we did pretty good this year :) (or rather TiTi behind the camera and Sky and Doe-Doe jumping around making Minnie giggle did well :)


This one is just for Tracy... Husband holding EVERYTHING :)


Minnie was pretty smitten with the baby calf... she wanted someone to hold her hand to get a little closer...

and then she cried after we left :) poor thing. Someone get that girl a COW! :)

Somebody get this girl a TARGET! :)

I much prefer to be the one BEHIND the camera snapping the eating pics of my SIL's but it was a smaller group this year so someone had to step up. Bets, please promise me you'll be there next year?!?! :)

Happy kiddos!

2.5 minutes down the road, happy parents :)



From the fair we headed to Sky's 10TH!!!!! Birthday party! HOW DID WE GET HERE SO FAST!?!?!? SOMEONE STOP THE TIME. SOMEONE LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY STOP THE TIME!!! :)One of the BEST parts of the party! :) Awwww sweet Shi-whoa! :)

Minnie is ALL about helping Aunnie Becker with ANYTHING she needs if it has to do with Shi... she LOVES to "old her" aka hold her... and she got an opportunity to even FEED her :)

By far the most coveted gift of the night :) One of "Mimi's Quilts" :)



A picture for Momma S... her eyes DO open!!! :)



but only for a minute :) I was SO excited to capture the beginning of the babe's dimples... she has two, one is def. going to be deeper than the other but I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some dimples :) she is SOOOO cute! :)
Speaking of cute :) Headed out the door to church. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl!

I finished off the weekend with book club. We are currently reading What Women Fear but let's be honest... we mostly get together for the grub :) Appetizers and sweet treats for dinner? Yes please :)

Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes, White Queso, fruit, cookies, veggies, and the most AMAZING veggie chowder.... mmm.... I love book club :)




The weekend was jam packed full of FUN and I loved every minute of it! :)

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Oh my gosh.. too much to comment on:
1) Love the pic of Husband holding everything. :)
2) Quilt? BEAUTIFUL!
3) Is ALL that cotton candy for her? Tooth.ache.
4) I recall someone making fun of another someone when that someone was in a book club. Jus' Sayin'.
5) Is it a book club or foodie club? :)
6) Do Husband and L subscribe to the "what to wear to the fair" magazine? LOL.
7) If you get a cow I will not be able to come visit you again. Better yet, I'll pay you back by getting a bird - that we let fly around the house (shudder).

Country Mouse said...

1) knew yah would :)
2) I KNOW HUH!!! :)
3) One for each of the grandkiddies and each of MIL's daughters :)
4) You also lived in your mother's basement with your CAT. It wasn't JUST the book club :)
5) Def. Foodie don't tell the Husbands:)
6) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This one got the biggest laugh. They are ALWAYS.DRESSED.THE.SAME!
7) Now you are just being mean.

:)