Monday, October 17, 2011

Wednesday Play Group

Last Wednesday these two lovely ladies picked up Minnie and I and took us to our every other Wed play group at Pheeb's house. We had a special project planned for the day and there was a HUGE turn out! Speaking of special projects...gotta love Mama H's borrowed outfit. Ask her about it sometime... hee hee hee Shhhh.... don't tell what we were working on...

Do you think little E there on the end wants to share? :)

ssshhhh....

We were also celebrating a little man who turned TWO that VERY day! We all enjoyed treats provided by his Mom!!!
My girl was LOVIN' LIFE!!! Pheebs, Yiz, "wings" (swings), toys, treats... yeah. She loves life.
Speaking of lovin' life... how SERIOUSLY cute is this kid? He was SO ready for my camera any time I pointed it at him :)

I mean...
EVERY time :)

What a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

SO FUN!!! We had a great time. :)