Monday, October 3, 2011

An afternoon with Pheebs!

Minnie: Come on Pheebs!!! Come this way and watch my Daddy coach some soccer girls!!! Pheebs: Some WHAT?

Pheebs: I don't think this feels right Minnie, I think you are taking me on a wild goose chase...

Pheebs: Whoa. Look at all those girls dressed in green Minnie!!!

Minnie: CHEEEEEEZZZEEEEEEE!!!!

Minnie: See Pheebs. This is what I meant. My Daddy coaches these big girls to play soccer. Or in our house my Mommy just says "you wanna go watch Daddy's socc-ah game?" :) Isn't it fun!?!?!

Pheebs: My Daddy calls this FOOTBALL!

Minnie: Pheebs I'm so glad that you came in my car with me to my Daddy's soccer game!

Pheebs: I'm so glad that your Mom finally talked you off that hill back there and you stopped freaking out!

Pheebs: Seriously Minnie. I patted your back and told you to stop. Why didn't you just listen to me? :)

Pheebs: It's so much MORE fun when we're TOGETHER!

Minnie: I LOVE having you in my "tar" Pheebs! Don't you love Mac!? You are SUCH a great clapper to "Funky Jesus Music" it made us giggle so hard!! I sure loved sharing my water back and forth too. My Mom said we were SUCH good share-ers! You had a drink, I had a drink, you had a drink...

Both: I can't think of a better way to spend the afternoon and evening than with good friends. Sure did have fun!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Awwwwwwww...SO SWEET!