Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fun with the neighbors!

On Wednesday the sun was shining, the girl wasn't sleeping (more than an hour) and the neighbor girls were all outside releasing their just hatched?? monarch butterflies... Minnie and I pulled over to check them out... the butterflies, not the girls :) and ask if they might like to come to the park with us!!!

They decided to cage up the butterflies and take them down to the park to release. What a GREAT experience!! Minnie even got a chance to have one on her shirt and she was THRILLED! I tried to capture some pics of the gals and I thought the little one was going to be tough...but trying to get these three to all look and smile at the camera at the SAME TIME... tough! :)



We had great giggles trying to catch this one pose though so in my book... it's all worth it :)


Thanks for sharing your butterflies with us girls and we are SO thankful for you as friendly neighbors! :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

These girls have no idea how much Minnie is going to look up to them. Aaaawww....I love that. I don't know about you, but I always wanted to be like the older girls in our neighborhood. I'm thrilled that Minnie has such sweet and tender hearted girls to look up to. :)