Tuesday, January 14, 2014

This 90 minute date....

brought to you courtesy of COUNTRYMUM!!!! Can I get a hip hip HOORAY??

As if the SPONTANEOUS visit, PRETTY gerber daisies and tulips were not enough sunshine in my dreary, sicky, sunny, stuck at home with sick kiddos DAY...


 
 I hog-tied her to the couch and the movie Tangled and RAN out the door with Husband!!!

Ok, maybe I didn't HOG-TIE her... she did so willingly...

but I did RUN...

and said to Husband about 4 times... "I'M SO HAPPY... I'M JUST SO HAPPY! I'm out of the house with JUST YOU and I'm SO HAPPY!!!"

OF COURSE we went to our favorite store! :) I had a list!

but man we made the most of it!
 
and were so refreshed to come home to the little ladies!
THANK YOU COUNTRYMUM. YOU HAVE NO IDEA... or maybe you do :) how much it meant to ME  US!!
 

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love that Country Mum!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved EVERY minute of it:) CM