Monday, February 17, 2014

We could BE the advertisement...

This past weekend it was "get out and enjoy" our great state in the WINTER.
 
This coming after getting yet another 10-14 inches dumped on us and oh by the way...the 4x4 in the truck went... thank goodness for CountryDad :) BUT... Husband was game when I suggested getting into our gear and heading out into our OWN backyard... because seriously... we could BE the advertisement for "Winter in Northern New England" :)
 

Or at least for the local establishment to FIT you for outdoor gear :)






All ready to hike down the tote road....

But Husband and Miss B kept falling through the ice so Minnie and I trekked onward...

I spent all KINDS of time in the woods as a kid but this was a little freaky for me... being out there without Husband and with one of my "charges" :)


Knowing that we have a picture of a bear on our game camera...

I was ready to head back... Minnie on the other hand... not.so.much. :)

Sledding was next on the adventure....






 
We may have FEET AND FEET of snow (with more on the way)....

but I can't EVER see moving away from the best state in the country :)