Friday, February 7, 2014

Surprise, Free, Empty


On Tuesday while the girls were napping I was checking out the evil-ness that is FB :) but I saw that our local movie theater was giving away FREE tickets to ANY movie THAT DAY if you mentioned their "status" and liked it. FREE MOVIES! YES PLEASE!
 
I saw that Frozen was playing RIGHT after naptime and I quickly called Husband to see what he thought....we decided that Miss B probably wouldn't make the whole thing so even though it was FREE it would be best to just take "the big one" (as Minnie is fondly referred to around here ;) I quickly packed two Oreos and her water bottle in my pocket book and we headed out for a "surprise"
 
Can't beat the ticket price...

 
 
or the fact that....the theater was EMPTY. WE HAD A WHOLE MOVIE THEATER FOR FREE ALL TO OURSELVES!!! :)

one other lady ended up coming in right before the show started but that was IT!!!
 

happy HAPPY happy girls!

What a GREAT two hours spent with my girl!!! Little gifts... little gifts...


1 comment:

Mama H said...

So much fun! And seriously, a free movie date with mom?!? You just earned yourself some serious brownie points! :)