Monday, February 17, 2014

18 Month Photo Shoot

"Some" of my favorites... Dawson did a GREAT job capturing two VERY moving targets post-naptime and a grouchy couple 'o parents :)
 
I am officially OBSESSED with a renovation they have done a local mill in our area. The girls and I went and checked out the space last week in anticipation of a photo shoot for Miss B and what an AMAZING place! :) I love it!
 


 


This girl...

Yikes.


I LOVE my family...

and can't believe I'm the one lucky enough to be the "mom" and "wife" of this little clan....
 



Thank you Daws and R Clan for making MY photo shoot dream come true  :)
You did a FAN-TAS-TIC job! :)
 
*all photos courtesy of Dawsky Photography and Tales from the ABM
Not to be used without permission

2 comments:

Carol said...

So, cool...and you are blessed!!! :) (and, so are they!!)

Mama H said...

Love, love, love them! Is this the mill in our town?!