Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Sunday ~ Cookie Day

These two sweeties are a week-ish apart. Miss B is wearing a skirt that is 10 years old and sweet A is also wearing a dress that is a hand-me-down. How crazy that the Christmas plaid just never changes :)


and THIS happened...
Photo courtesy of E.M.
Miss B ran up in front of everyone and sang Away in a Manager for the entire congregation (with a little help from Nana). I did not get ANY pictures OR video because I was too busy crying and not wanting to miss the moment. I'm thankful for this one albeit blurry. My girl was a STAR ;) I was so proud!
 


Then it was on to the annual cookie packaging by the girls and MIL. It is all very quiet...


most of us are reserved...



and not CRAZY at all....


We'd like to blame it on the sugar but we don't even taste test until the end ;)

so instead we blame her ;)



the tag writers ;)





it is one of my MOST favorite days before Christmas. MIL's kitchen filled with giggles, fun, and silliness are THE BEST!

Meanwhile... the living room. They USED to all play TOGETHER... ;)

and to finish off the afternoon... a celebration for this gal! Happy Birthday Bets!

he's your gift that just keeps GIVING right? :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

So fun!!! Wish I could have heard Myah sing with Nana!!! Merry Christmas...lots of love