Friday, December 12, 2014

Hanging with our homies

as IF I can pull off a title like that ;) This week was filled with moments with friends and we enjoyed every second.

So no guesses on a random picture of five gals wearing protective hairnets and pretend lab coats in front of something holding hard hats? Really?
Photo Credit: Joe
Best part of MY day on Monday was getting a PERSONALIZED tour of the B & M Baked Beans FACTORY! It helps to know people :) and it was SUPER COOL to check it all out! I loved it!

From there we headed over to the mall where I had a return disaster but sweet Tamarah was bound and determined not to let that drag me down! :) Off to the carousel!




Minnie had a bit of a "moment" but we worked it all out and she came AROUND. (pun totally intended :)



I love her. All her sass, her stubborn, her finding her own way, her leadership. All of her.


I do NOT however, love carousels Yuck.
 

(special thanks to Tamarah for capturing the above pictures)

Onward and upward we headed to do a few more things. Tamarah ran off and left me trapped, went alone to get her things done QUICKER and I got to hang out with these silly monkeys!



So much FUN once this CountryMouse turned herself around and made the best of it! :)

On Wednesday we went to Sky's game and invited friends. There is not much sweeter.

But this is pretty sweet too :)

Co-Op Friday... post school...



and after a WEEK of ice, rain, rain, slush, grey, the sun came out... so my sassy sunglass sisters went out to soak up the sun with Mama... Love them

No comments: