Friday, November 20, 2015

A Day For Miss B

On Sunday I had an email from Auntie with an offer I "couldn't refuse" :) She asked if she could take Miss B to the beach on Thursday AM and then take her back to her house for lunch and a Paw Patrol with "Bob". Miss B was THRILLED! I was so excited because I had plans to volunteer in Minnie's classroom and I didn't have to find a sitter!! :) Win/Win!
 
Thursday morning came and Miss B was ready and raring to go! :) Auntie came to pick her up and they were off...

She had a BLAST! (all pictures below courtesy of Auntie)

She brought her sister's bait bucket and had it all filled with sand and shells for the "whowle famiwie" aka "whole family" :)




She came home after being surprised with McD's for lunch from "Bob", a freeze pop, hot chocolate, and THREE Paw Patrols. Apparently "Bob" has 12 other shows taped and she is so excited to go back!
 
My favorite part of listening to her chat about her day may have been the reenactment of the teeter-totter on the kitchen floor and when I asked her if she rode home quietly in the backseat and she said "no... I chatted it up with "Bob" on the way home" :)
 
Minnie is a pro at going off and having adventures on her own but Miss B has not had many opportunities. This was SUCH a special day for her and she loved having all spoiling and attention for sure! :)

These two are just so precious to my girls and we just love them to pieces. Thank you for the gift of time well spent with my Baby! She loved EVERY SECOND!

No comments: