Tuesday, November 17, 2015

UPDATE: Today

*Updated to add: everything on his CAT scan looked just fine... blood work was good.... next appointment in May with a colonoscopy before sometime in April-ish...*
 
Today Husband has a "routine" follow-up with his oncologist... most of the time the colon cancer stint feels like another lifetime ago...and for these two... I think it was...but today... it feels like yesterday... 
 
I'm so thankful for this BEAUTIFUL picture of happiness and HEALTH as we head into my favorite time of year... giving thanks. I love my people.
Photo courtesy Dawsky Photography
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are truly special.He said in his word we will have trials,they keep us close to Him.He also said remember what I have done for you,thats what makes us thankfull.C.D.

Anonymous said...

forgot the verse 1 peter 1:7 C.D.