Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Saturday: Part 3 Daddy/Daughter Valentine's Dinner/Dance

There was an invitation floating around FB (the more the merrier type invitation) for a Daddy/Daughter V-day extravaganza ;) Husband was supposed to be gone this weekend for this annual ice fishing trip but they have post-poned it to the end of this month...I asked if he was interested in taking his little ladies and he was ALL about it. :) I so love that about him :)
 
It was a beautiful set-up and entrance....
 
Craft room...

such cute table set-up....

princess punch...
 
and awesome "kid-catered" food...

This guy's sweet wife had the vision and organizational skills to pull this event off...and then... her baby boy had an allergic reaction, she spent the entire day in the ER and missed the event being... a MOM....her friends picked up the slack, ran with the vision and it was AH-MAY-ZING.



After dinner there was some dancing...

but I laughed at the fact that my crew would rather competitively smack balloons around the room than dance....

Her Daddy asked her, she fought it tooth and nail and then she finally caved :)

this gal does LOVE to dance and when asked on the way home said it was her favorite part of the night... she loved it more than winning the raffle!!! (Where they called her name and she immediately burst into tears ;)


 
I was so happy to be a part of the "help" so that I didn't miss the photo ops and the sweet moments here and there... my gals had a blast and I had so much fun watching them be dote on by their amazing Daddy. Loved it.
 


No comments: