Monday, May 9, 2016

Flower Girls

This deserved it's own blog post... last weekend Brando and Bre asked my girls to be the flower girls in their upcoming nuptials :)

He was SO nervous and SO cute!

There are too many pics but I love the progression of Minnie's face... she was NOT havin' it... :)


Miss B is BESIDE herself with excitement to wear a "pretty spinny dress" :)






I hate that this is blurry but I LOVE this picture...


She has come around and knows that after she walks down the aisle with her sister she will get CANDY from her big cousins who are standing up there with the wedding party ;) I'm not above bribery...


I'm SO stinkin' excited for them... I always wanted to be a flower girl... what a special privilege and honor!

and then it was chaos... three dogs, lollipops and crazy...




and we wouldn't have it any other way....

No comments: