Thursday, May 19, 2016

worship, ER Visits, a new TV and the pukes

Pretty much my last few days.... I'll spare you the photos of anything not adorable i.e. ER visit and pukes. You're welcome.

On Saturday night we (gals) dressed up and had Husband take us to a Night of Worship in the big city. I think it is so good for my girls to see how others worship the same God in very different ways. It was a good time albeit a little too loud for my crew and we were not able to stay for the 2nd 1/2 because of how late it was getting....

Photo Courtesy Minnie
 

Photo Courtesy Miss B
Waiting to praise Jesus!
 

 
On Sunday morning the phone rang at 6:45AM... you know that is never good... I could hear Husband talking to CountryMum... apparently they had gone into the ER because CountryDad had been up all night with chest pains...never something to take lightly.... JJ came down and we hung out waiting for some answers... it wasn't a heart attack or a blood clot so those are GOOD things... maybe a pulled muscle or a bout of pneumonia but even the PCP wasn't real sure. Gotta love medicine.
 
After I got home we got ready to entertain and celebrate SEVEN birthdays... In order of dates, Breanna, Dawson, Brandon, PQ, ME!, Husband and Grampa R ~  


Grammy R gave Dawson his Dad's college jacket... SO COOL... I LOVED this!



Can't believe this guy is headed to COLLEGE in a few months... :( WOWZERS.

Crazy Monkeys...



and... clearly I must have been STARTING to come down with something because Daws pointed out the missing letter to me... I had no.idea.
BLOWN AWAY by our family... they all pitched in and got a new flat screen TV for us for our birthdays....I am completely OVERWHELMED. Just TOO much!
 
Right after I was chatting it up with Breanna about lovely things like flowers and gardening and Miss B came over and tried to tell me she didn't feel well... and then I was catching yiff in her shirt and my hands and figured OUT she didn't feel well... ack. Into the tub with her, sweet MIL and Grammy R cleaned up my carpet, Breanna ran to get more clothes for Miss B and SIL L helped get Miss B dried up  and dressed again... that was it. She was fine. She laid down on my bedroom floor for a little while but she said she felt fine and came back downstairs to eat more food and hang out. STRANGE....
 
Until we got a call that Dawson had to pull over on the way home from the party....
 
and I woke up at 10PM on Tuesday and was up every 20 min - 1 hour for the ENTIRE NIGHT. Down for the count all day Wednesday. In the 6 1/2 years I have stayed home with our babies this was the FIRST day he has had to take off because the Mama was sick...
 
Meanwhile, Bets is in the "Big Building" getting more fluids and all the anti-nausea meds they have because the chemo has not allowed her to keep ANY food down for a week now...
 
NOT FUN I TELL YAH. NOT FUN.
 
PSALMS 34: 1, 2

No comments: