Monday, May 30, 2016

Baseball Boys: Little AND Big

On Wednesday the girls and I had a "day on the road"... we attempted to go hang with "Aunnie" at chemo but she "failed" her B/W so no chemo until next week! Hip Hip HOORAY! We did errands, hair cuts and ended up our evening by watching our fav little guys play baseball....see if you can find them...


Miss B is looking....




The evening was perfect, the bugs were minimal and it was a fun night back at an "ol'park" we used to hit up when someone else was a little guy....



(Should we be concerned? ;)

Speaking of "the little guy"... Miss B jumped in on the "Sr. Game Picutre" moment...

and then came running over to me saying... "did you see me in the picture Mama!?!? Did you!!?" Whew this girl...


Daws doing what he loves...




So crazy to think he'll be doing this at COLLEGE in just a few short weeks... (Fall Ball)


and speaking of "love"

Minnie came downstairs in the AM with this shirt... I said "isn't that a jammie shirt?" she said "yes, but Peter tells me I can't run very fast so I'm going to wear this shirt and READ IT TO HIM!"
 
The shirt reads I play like a girl that's why I'm faster stronger and better... and it used to be the girl next to her's.....oh I hope and pray she has that fire... :)

 

No comments: