Thursday, August 25, 2016

15 Years

I had visions of a beach or pool for two days somewhere "away" celebrating this date and also the fact that L&L are going to make it to 20 this year....
 
Truth be told I'm a little sad we are not.... but on the flip side.... I guess I haven't lost my ability to dream big :)
 
This was, for me, maybe, one of the most challenging years thus far. Outside influences, behind closed doors situations, parenting, dog-parenting, health-wise, emotionally and physically. But at the end of the day....it's still all about YOU baby. I check myself and still am in awe that this is the life we get to live, in the place we live it with the people we live it with.
 
You spoil me still and take care of your "girls" like nobodies business. We all know we are well-loved and your patience seems never-ending....
 
I don't actually need a "get-away"....I really am just as content laying on the couch after the gals go to bed moving through all 5 seasons of Friday Night Lights in one summer....because I am right next to you and it is the only place I want to be.
High-five on a job well-done this year and intertwine those fingers with mine for the journey ahead.
I love you baby.

No comments: