Saturday, May 20, 2017

Family Dance Party

Last year it was a "Spring Fling" theme and our entire family went....this year due to schedule mix ups (rescheduled track meets due to EXCESSIVE HEAT) and the fact that Minnie would rather be at a track meet than a DANCE party and I HAD to be there as part of the PTSA, we divided and conquered! :)

Can you spy Miss B???

This year it was a Wild West theme... thank goodness for Ali and her barn 'o goodies!

we had a GREAT turnout considering the weather was beautiful and it is spring sports...

Me and my dancin' queen... she had a rough go not really knowing who to play/dance with and then had a hard lesson in "raffles" but we did have SOME fun :)



and then as soon as the meet was over lookie who showed up for the last 10 minutes :) Funny she had a ball when she got there with her buds but I asked her if she was happy with the choice she made and she said OH YEAH! I LOVE track meets and I still got to come here for a few minutes :) Love my "sporty-spice" :)

No comments: