Saturday, May 13, 2017

Karisa's Bridal Shower

Also the same weekend that I did THIS... I also helped with the bridal shower for our Pastor's sweet daughter. She is the last of her 4 siblings to get married and she hold such a special place in my heart. I taught her in my 4/5 year old Sunday School and then she taught Minnie in the very same class :)

I am so blessed that the Hospitality Committee lets me come along side for the parties :)


Sweet Liz created this "wedding dress" cupcake arrangement...so cute (and tasty!)


these two are just part of an amazing dream team of ladies who make it all come together!!!


Minnie was THRILLED to be there (Miss B had the choice but when she heard there was a lot of "sitting quietly" she said "yah. I'm not gonna do that. I'm going home with Dad to my DOG." :)

We played a fun (for us :) game. In order to have the kitchen utensils pinned to her apron she had to tell us the book of the Bible a portion of Scripture we read to her was from... i.e. "In the beginning.." she says "Genesis" and gets a utensil. Fun to pick on a Pastor's kid once in a while :) what was even MORE fun was when we gave her a challenge and her Dad's timing could not have been more perfect...

he walked in and was immediately her "phone a friend" and because he was not expecting it and was in a ROOM FULL OF LADIES it did take him a second but he got it and helped out his girl :) So fun!



Clearly she did well and we think she had fun! :)

some of her BIGGEST little fans!

Sweet girls...

No comments: