Monday, March 23, 2020

Home life...

This weekend we "Chalked" our neighbors driveways with messages like "E+H" and TLA (true love always) and "Thanks for being the BEST neighbors"....gals had a blast... they thought the thrill of the surprise was the best part and we were all OUTSIDE....WIN WIN WIN!


We ended our Saturday with a family corn hole tournament... Minnie and Momma vs. Miss B and Husband... you can imagine how that went... and how quickly Minnie wanted to ditch me and switch to Daddy's team! :) 



He really IS THE BEST :) *SWOON*
On Sunday we had "church at home"... quotes because none of us are GREAT about churching without other people... but we assigned a new worship leader and pianist and they did ok... little rocker/rough with the outfit for my taste on the pianist but I got over my judgy self :) 

We sang At Your Name by Phil Wickham and No Body Loves Me Like You by Chris Tomlin. Husband picked I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me.


And I hope you are all sitting down for the fact that my BIG GIRL let me just mess around with her hair while she was watching TV and we came out with this... I LOVE this girl's hair... any chance I get to play with it is a GIFT to this Mama! :) 

2 comments:

tractor said...

Nice living in the WOODS!!!

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

Looks like some GREAT memories in the making!! Happy to see it! -JJ