Friday, May 1, 2020

Randoms From the Week

We have been walking to the end of the road and back (almost a mile) every morning around 7:20 as a family... caught this sweet moment of hand-holding on their way home...

Zoomed with my PTSA gals to get ready for Teacher Appreciation Week... so nice to see their faces and hear their voices... 

Couple new recipes this week...

Not my favorite... the cake was SUPER dry and as it turns out... I don't like hot strawberries... who knew? I ended up throwing away most of the cake and the recipe....

Rigatoni with Broccoli and Sausage (with whipped ricotta)... This was yummy but not sure we'll do it again... recommended by the Trem family so we all tried it on Friday night (Huot's made the meal but didn't Zoom this week) We all threw out some family favorite recipes and we are taking turns all making the same thing on the same night :) Fun!

The Renaud Clan had given us a TON of Wimpy Kid books but for some reason we did not have #1... I borrowed it when I went to school to work on Friday and this one dug right in... Love kids with their nose in a book :) 

No comments: