Monday, May 4, 2020

The Weekend Report

I know I slacked blogging last week so I'll catch up...I'll plan on back posting after the Weekend Report....

To go along with the fort in the woods Husband and I bought a slack line off Amazon a couple of weeks ago. It finally came this Wednesday but with the rainy yucky weather he wasn't able to get it up until this weekend.... 

to say the girls LOVE it would be an understatement... 

they are having so much fun!

On Saturday I spent a few hours at the girl's school collecting homemade cards, gift cards and presents in anticipation of Teacher Appreciation Week this week... I actually DIDN'T collect anything but sat in my chair writing "AES Staff" and "Alfred PTSA" on 40 gift cards... it was so nice to be outside in 60 degree weather chatting with my buds again....

even snagged these beauties from the side of the road growing up in the sand where someone must have thrown them weeding....

These two hipsters showed up on Sunday for a quick social distant visit... Husband had taken the gals fishing and I got a day alone at home (can you say TV to myself whoop whoop ;) but they made it home just at the CountryRents were pulling in... 

60-70 degree weather two days in a row is JUST what this crew needed!

No comments: