Wednesday, July 1, 2020

SPRUNG!

On Monday Husband and I traveled to the "big city". I have not been to my beloved Trader's since probably February... maybe even January... we started our date day dropping the gals with Sky (bless her heart) and I dropped Husband at Cabela's. I went over to get a pedicure from my sweet girl who is all alone in one room and I felt very safe and protected... when she was done I went over to pick up Husband and we hit up Trader's... we had to wait in line for about 15 minutes or so and not all of it under these nice canopies ;) but worth it for sure... 

Hanging out with this guy is ALWAYS my favorite and to be protected by him was even BETTER ;)

On Tuesday the gals had their make-up dental appointment that was cancelled back in March. We were all a little anxious about cavities since the gals go to the dentist every 3 months as they are "high risk" for cavities but they both checked out GREAT... have done a SUPER job and there were NO SUGAR BOOGERS TO BE FOUND! HOORAY!

I stayed in the car as only one parent was allowed in... it was the first time my CHILDREN have had to wear masks... and I can't say that I liked it :( I'm so sad this is their reality and the childhood that seems to be before them... breaks my heart....

We came home and just chilled until this girl wanted to tackle a "no-bake" cheesecake on her own... Husband helped in a few parts but she did a great job and now there is yummy deliciousness in my fridge ;) 

and just to get these rockin' arms on here... on Sunday afternoon Husband and I tackled compound, wax and buff/polishing of the boat.... I have reached out about replacement cushions and hoping this thing is almost back up to her prime very soon! :) 

No comments: