Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The Weekend Report

On Friday Husband suggested I text my co-worker to see if we could get into her gated property to take the gals fishing... she of course agreed and we hit up our "secret" spot for some casting. The gals know how to reel in fish on trolling rods but it is not often that they get to feel a fish, set a hook and cast... we had so much fun!

#bestDADever

Sky and her friends went down into this space last week when they were looking for a safe place to throw a line in and my co-worker was generous enough to let them come down so when I told her that we were going she grabbed her best bud and came down....

lucky for me it was one of my best buds too ;) 

all fun and games until someone gets their lure stuck in the weeds.... "I think it's pretty mucky mucky"... Sky... "DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT!" :) HAHAHAHAHA

This girl was having a blast... I think she caught 5 sunfish and a tiny bass...

Minnie caught a bunch too and even had a sunfish on her line that a bass came to try and EAT... the gals could not get over HOW BIG the bass was... they threw back a smaller sunfish and it came right out from under the dock... snagged the sunfish and just kept swimming. Such a GREAT night! 

Saturday we went up to celebrate this big man turning TWO!!!

Little brother reaping the benefits of big brother's birthday ;)




Aunnie's girl... frosting frosting and more SUGAR!

Frosting mohawk for the win! :) 

No comments: