Monday, July 20, 2020

Only in Maine??

One place looks like this.... a beautiful day in July...

and 10 minutes down the road there is hail/snow and what appears to be a "micro-burst" or maybe even a tornado?

The white stuff? Hail. The dealership? Destroyed!

MIL was considering looking at this vehicle... we had scoped it the day before and now it is covered in dents....


it had been about 5 hours and this was STILL how much white stuff was left....

Two days later we went fishing after dinner and I hauled out my favorite WOOL SWEATER and boy was I happy I had it. 

30 seconds in... we sure do love our "secret" spot....



July.... sweatshirt and sweatpants...



Minnie was FREEZING so she put her pole down to put on her fleece jacket... I picked the pole up off the dock and LOOKIE WHAT COUNTRY Mouse did! :)



So cold and SO happy!


On Friday we zipped over to pick some berries.... weather was STILL unpredictable and it was CHILLY....

but I LOVE supporting this local business and picking berries with my gals (and Husband)

We finished the night with mac 'n cheese by the fire....

and some "Tamarah" chicken snuggling....

No comments: