Friday, November 5, 2021

Overwhelming....

This week has felt like a LOT. I mean sure it started out at home in the sunshine but it has gone downhill pretty fast.... 

Husband's truck is OUT of commission. He lost his brakes on the way home from school on Tuesday after his truck was stalling over and over again.... I got home and told him that my tire light came on and he said "I JUST put air in your tires this weekend..." so before we went to vote he put air in again... just as we hit the end of our dirt road it sounded like he ran over something but there was nothing in the road?? We zipped into town to vote, ran another errand, came home to snag the gals and head to the first night of bball (which because we were down to 1 car required us all to be together but SO HAPPY we all were...) when by the time we pulled into school my tire was reading 11!!!! I said, are you going to have to go to the local store to put more air in them.... Husband is so gracious not to roll his eyes at me....

um... NOPE... he said... I'm going to need to change it. So thankful we were in a parking lot (blown tires on the highway NO THANK YOU) AND we were some place the girls were doing something fun... Also SO THANKFUL he knows how to DO this... and if you see above... one of them tried to 1/2 heartedly pay attention :) 

Sadly no pics of Miss B because I was outside for much of it and I was tucked around the corner for the rest... but we were all back inside for this girl... rocking her hand-me-down Lady Mustang jersey from Sky and both my gals killing it in the bball shoes from Sky. Poor kid in front of Minnie is a year younger and goes to my school... hee hee love my tall girl! 


Husband ran around all night on Wednesday getting brake lines and hoping he will be able to put it back together... He researched tires and I made an appointment for Saturday (not entirely sure how we are going to get it there and back but.... ) really really HATE vehicle issues... but I hate living in a city more so I guess public transportation isn't really an option for us... 

He was back at it last night.... trying to get it going because we had a soccer pizza party for one at the same time as bball for the other one... and then bball for Minnie after soccer....

Thankful for friends at bball who don't mind zipping Miss B home so she didn't have to stay for Minnie's bball and not get home until after 8:30... that's too late for this sleepyhead....

Rockin' Sky's kicks...

and rockin' the court...

this week has just felt like a LOT....It was long, overwhelming, exhausting but thank GOODNESS for this guy... my confidant, sounding board, mechanic, hugger while I'm sobbing,  baby tucker-in, dinner maker, and limo driver....I would not survive the day without him by my side...



 

No comments: