Monday, November 15, 2021

The Weekend Report

 

BACKWARDS apparently... drives me crazy when I upload my pics and they pop in OPPOSITE of how I want them but not taking the time to have a do-over.... 

After church yesterday we zipped over to pick up the Penney kids so I could pop blue hair in for them...this swing... I tell you what.... best $60....I had to post all the pics because I don't think there was ONE that they were ALL in and looking... haha





SIL L and Sky came with Curry so SIL L could get a streak and we took him for a little walk....

Torturing  playing with the cat was also fun! :) 

On Saturday AM (I didn't snap any photos) but Minnie had bball evaluations (not tryouts... they are just trying to make the teams even) Husband hunted and spent the afternoon with CJ In the late afternoon the gals and I headed to the "local" indoor sports space for our favorite 7 year olds birthday party!!! We love us some Blakers!


Flag football was the activity of choice and my big girl was THRILLED! Especially when it turned into Parents/Bubbie V. Kids!




Fun times for these kids to get their wiggles out on a Saturday night.... 

ALL the fun for the kiddos and heading into this week I feel VERY behind...one more FULL week before Thanksgiving break.... um... HOW did we get here so fast!?!?!?

No comments: