Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Veteran's Day

I forgot that I had missed a few VERY special pictures from last Thursday. Special guest came on Wednesday night for a sleepover so he could get up BRIGHT and early to hunt with Husband. I LOVE THIS KID! He's just so easy, polite, kind, fun and such a joy to be around... my gals were SOOOO EXCITED to have CJ at the house.... 

Even if he did spend MOST of it in the woods with this guy....learning the ropes...

being taught safety and hearing stories....

I love that Husband loves sharing his outdoor world with his gals and family....

They also got to have a little bit of fun... enter the swing ;) and Minnie had her friend Charley over so there was lots of leaf jumping and laughter....

Especially when Miss B asked if she was taller than a 6th grader and of course we had to check for sure....hee hee hee

I always love it when there are people in my home and my cup was filled for sure!



 

No comments: