Thursday, July 21, 2022

Sea Dogs

After we were at our home track meet ALL.DAY. and Husband walked almost 30,000 steps and had his name called more than 10 times over the loud speaker...





We headed to the "Big City" for what is possibly Miss B's favorite night of the summer.... 

THE SEA DOGS!!! This girl was hysterical! We've never seen her walk as fast as she did from our parking spot 3/4 of a mile from the stadium... and one of her requests was to see this guy... RIGHT when we walked in he was in front of our seats and she snuggled right in... I had the privilege of sitting next to her hearing the play by play, the things not to miss and "just wait until they do THIS Mom!" Watching her was the highlight and JOY for me for sure! Definitely makes me want to take her to Fenway :) 

We met up with a past co-worker of Husband's (not the one behind the bubble) and it was so nice to catch up with them and have a fun family night out...

We even kicked around until the BITTER END per Miss B so we could watch the fireworks... wowzers what a show! They lasted almost 20 min and were AWESOME!

Got home to let our boy out and not 3 minutes after Minnie and I had been out with him Husband went out to shut in the chickens and SAW.A.BEAR. UM.... no thanks. Not interested. YIKES!!!! I know I live in the woods but if they could actually STAY in the woods and away from my manicured part... I feel like that is a good boundary. Guy went down to Heather's and DESTROYED her bird feeder :( Guess he's hungry... glad it wasn't Husband and Miss B's chickens....



No comments: